PureOneCBD Superfood Organic Protein Bar
1 cup chocolate protein powder 1 tablespoon nut butter
½ cup hemp seeds ¼ cup water
1 cup mixed nut and seeds 4 tablespoons coconut oil
¼ cup chia seeds 20 dates, chopped
¼ teaspoon cinnamon 3-4 droppers PureOneCBD Tincture
25g dark chocolate, chopped
- Line a dish with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the chocolate protein powder, hemp seeds, mixed nuts and seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon and dark chocolate in a food processor and mix for ten seconds. Try not to blend for too long, as you still want it to be a little crispy and chunky. Set this aside.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, nut butter, PureOneCBD Tincture and water to the blender and mix until fully combined. If the mixture is too stiff, gradually add more water to liquefy it. The dates may not fully blend out, but as long as this is all mixed well then it will do.
- Combine the wet mix with the mixture from before in a large bowl, and combine it well.
- Pour the mix into your dish and spread evenly. It will not rise or change in size, so think about how thick you want the bars to be. Use a flat kitchen utensil to smooth out the top. If you want, add some more nuts and seeds to the top to make it look nice.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, then chop into bars when it is solidified. Makes 10 servings.
Written by PureOneCBD August 2020.