PureOneCBD Chocolate Orange Truffles
These are delicious!!!
1 cup heavy cream
315g/11oz dark chocolate
4 tablespoons butter (chilled, diced)
¼ cup light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon orange blossom extract (optional)
2 droppers of PureOneCBD Orange Flavor Tincture
¼ cup cacao powder
¼ cup chopped walnuts
¼ cup chopped hazelnuts
3 candied orange slices (diced)
- In a small saucepan heat the heavy cream until warm to touch, but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chopped dark chocolate and butter, and stir until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and whisk until combined. Stir in orange blossom extract and PureOneCBD Orange flavor tincture and blend well.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Once cool and solid, using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, portion the ganache into 1oz portions. Roll the balls between your hands and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. This process can get a little messy.
- Next, pour the nut mixture into a small bowl and the cacao powder into a different small bowl and dip/roll the truffles in the nut coating first and the cacao powder coating last.
- These truffles keep best in the refrigerator. Remove from fridge until ready to serve. Makes 12 Truffles.
Written by PureOneCBD August 2020.